Terms and conditions
When parents make their first payment (either a deposit or half a term’s fees) they (and we) are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
We reserve the right to refuse an enrollment.
Fees must be paid for in advance (usually half a term at a time)
Half a terms notice MUST be given if a student intends to leave or half a term’s worth of fees must be paid in lieu of notice. This is because we need to know exact numbers for every session so we are able to schedule and plan effectively in advance. The exact number of weeks in a half term (and therefore the amount in question can vary) and will be defined by Cardiff LEA school term dates for the period in question.
Fees are non-refundable if a student leaves during the term or is absent for any reason. If during a half term block of lessons a student is absent for one session, you will receive a practice update along with a link to any relevant recording of the piece. If you miss a second session within a block, you will be sent a practice update and offered a free catch up during the next holiday break. Whilst we will make every attempt to accommodate your time requirements and offer you more than one appointment time, the times offered are at our discretion.
We reserve the right to alter the curriculum arrangements and staffing without notice should the need arise.
You must inform us of any specific information which is not included on the application form, but which applies to your child.
We regret that any child arriving with a serious medical condition not previously reported, or which requires regular staff supervision, may not be allowed to attend the class.
We accept students on the assumption that they are in good health.
We do not accept responsibility for loss of monies, clothing, personal effects or properties of any kind at the venue where the sessions are running.
All students are expected to conduct themselves sensibly during all classes, showing self-discipline and respect towards others at all times.
Students who damage company equipment or property through misuse or reckless behaviour will be held liable for any costs of repair or replacement. Students who consistently fail to reach the required standard of behaviour during classes seriously affect the progress and enjoyment of other students and will therefore be excluded. In this instance, fees will not be refunded.
We may take photographs/videos of you and your child for use in our publicity (mainly our website, Facebook and Twitter). By making your first payment to Primo Piano you have given consent for this to happen. If you wish to withhold this consent you will need to notify us in writing (email is fine) and we will reply confirming that we have noted your wishes. Please be assured that we never use full names in connection with publicity and we never pass on images or video to third parties (unless they have been employed to do publicity directly on behalf of Primo Piano) .
1. Primo Piano is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
2. The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it. When you complete any form on this site we ask you for your name, address and email address. We use your personal information to update you about new products/services.
3. We will only contact you with your consent.
4. We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
5. We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by calling or emailing us.
6. We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
A copy of our Child Protection Policy is available upon request.
A copy of CRB documentation for any teachers taking sessions at Primo Piano is available upon request.
Public Liability : £2,000,000